Friday, October 25, 2013

Camdyn Turns Six!

Birthday Breakfast 2013

You're the rise to my shine, my partner in crime, my sweet valentine.   You're my bedtime cuddler, my clothes shopping buddy, my tiny sous chef.  You're my golden leaf collector, my note-writer, my notice-the-little-things-in-life dreamer.

And today, you're turning six.

Dancing, February 2012

I can hardly believe it.  SIX.  Five was hard enough, but six?  When did that happen?  Your maturity is unfolding before my very eyes.  You amaze me with your optimism, your perseverance, your tenderness of heart, your forgiveness (thank you for your easy forgiveness).

Photo Courtesy of Laura Tavarez Photography, May 2013

Happy Birthday, baby doll, sweet pea, sugar plum, honey pie, muffin..stinker boo...keep on being YOU because you are beautifully unique.  Special.  Valuable.  "Sweet as a posy."  Created in God's image.  I adore you, my love bug.  And I am so proud of you for the young lady you are becoming.

October 2013

1 comment: