Saturday, October 5, 2013

Max Man Turns 2!!!

Max.

His "patiently waiting for birthday cookies" face.

My little daytime buddy.  My cuddly boy.  My shake-stealing, Pooh-bear-loving, sticky-hands-hating noisemaker.  There's so much boy rolled up into this kid.  He was practically born growling.  Happy or sad, he growls.  He adores his sister like no other...always thinking of her any time he sees the color pink.  His attachment to his family members is endearing.  He excitedly watches the weekly garbage trucks with eyes full of fascination and curiosity (insert growl here).

He has an amazingly tender heart, offering hugs and kisses when you're hurt, and saying "bless you" when you sneeze.  Does he have a temper?  Of course!  But his tender heart is so evident every single day.  And he has a fantastic sense of humor.  He gets it.  He has an energy level that should be against the law at times...keeping me on my toes would appear to be his forte, currently.  He contentedly cuddles in my lap after nap time with his blanket, his Pooh Bear, and his cup of milk. He doesn't like being tucked in without at least a song or two. He has the cutest pronunciation of "helicopter" that I've ever heard in my life.  "Huckle-nunner."

Can't they just stay this little?  Why do they have to grow up so quickly?  I do suppose I'll just have to stop blinking.

Happy second birthday, Max Man.  We love you SO MUCH, buddy boy!  We pray that you will grow strong, be a leader, and a man of integrity.  Take care of your sister, baby boy.

Be strong.  Love the Lord.  Serve Him always.  We love you MOST, little handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment