Thursday, June 6, 2013

Abundant and Overwhelming

My Tiny Ballerina
Blessings, that is.  You know how sometimes someone's actions and thoughts are such a blessing to you that your heart overflows with so much gratitude that it leaves you speechless?That you wonder why you were selected to receive such an enormously wonderful blessing? That it makes your heart ache (in a good way)?  That was yesterday for me.

My Little Love was going to miss her very first dance recital because of her surgery date.  She's worked towards this all school year long, and all the while, we were hoping she would be able to attend, knowing what lies ahead.  I was heartbroken to tell her that she wouldn't be able to do it because she would be in the hospital.  That's a big thing for a little girl.  Until a very dear friend had a brilliant and special idea...to give her her very own recital with her dance friends at her dance school.  She and Camdyn's teacher made it all happen...and went WAY above the "make it happen" stage to that place where you just know that not a single thing could have made it any more wonderful.  Not. A. Thing.  She felt like the prima ballerina.  Thank you to all who came to show her your love.


I think my heart will explode.  Thank you, deeply, Lisa and Annakaren...words cannot express the level of gratitude I feel for the way you blessed my little love yesterday...and the rest of us as a result.

3 comments:

  1. can I be honest? Ok. Thanks. I cry every single post you write... i will wear a heart in honor of her on Tuesday, promise. And I will be watching my fb and insta for updates. I'm praying for you and Ryan as well. It's tough on everyone. Much love and prayers from Bakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candace! As long as you meant Phillip, instead of Ryan. ;-P

    ReplyDelete